Law firm serving the Charlotte metro area and surrounding North and South Carolina Counties
About Hinson Faulk, P.A.
At Hinson Faulk, P.A., we describe ourselves as “listeners first.” We are committed to listening carefully to our clients and making sure that we have a complete picture of their concerns and objectives so that we can serve them effectively. Our team enjoys making genuine and long-lasting connections with the individuals, families, and businesses we serve.
Areas of Practice
Hinson Faulk, P.A. has attorneys licensed in North and South Carolina. Our firm is committed to providing trusted guidance and representation to individuals, families, and businesses throughout Union County, the Charlotte Metro area, and the South Carolina Midlands.
Our primary practice areas include:
- Real Estate Closings: Our real estate attorneys have decades of experience helping buyers, sellers, builders, contractors, real estate agents, and mortgage loan officers in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate.
- Real Estate Litigation, Construction & Lien Law: Our attorneys have experience representing contractors, subcontractors, builders, and real estate development companies in all aspects of construction, planning, and development.
- Business Law: Our attorneys provide broad-based legal services for businesses, including: business formation, employment and service contracts, mergers and acquisitions, protecting intellectual property, and business litigation.
- Family Law: Our family law attorneys have experience in domestic disputes, including separation, divorce, property settlements, child custody, adoption, child support, and alimony. Navigating the family courts in North Carolina can be a struggle for someone seeking immediate relief. We can help you with the procedural complexities that will make the smoothest transition for your family at a reasonable cost.
- Estate Planning & Administration: Everyone needs a plan for protecting their families in an emergency. Our attorneys offer customized estate planning services, including powers of attorney, health care directives, wills, and trusts. We can help you plan for your family and protect your assets during life, but also help you navigate the probate and estate administration process for your loved ones.
Our Dedicated Team
Our attorneys offer decades of combined experience in a number of legal fields. Each one of us takes great pride in getting to know our clients as people, and we find that listening carefully to a client’s concerns and goals is essential in building and using an effective legal strategy.