Law firm serving the Charlotte metro area
About Hinson Faulk, P.A.
At Hinson Faulk, P.A., we describe ourselves as “listeners first.” We are committed to listening carefully to our clients and making sure that we have a complete picture of their concerns and objectives so that we can serve them effectively. Our team enjoys making genuine and long-lasting connections with the individuals, families, and businesses we serve.
Areas of Practice
Hinson Faulk, P.A. is committed to providing trusted guidance and representation to individuals, families, and businesses throughout Union County and the Charlotte Metro area. Our primary practice areas include:
- Business Law: Beginning with formation and continuing throughout the life cycle of a business, we provide broad-based legal service for businesses: Intellectual Property, Contracts, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Business Formation: We will discuss what kind of structure will offer you and your new business the most advantages, and we’ll make sure that you have everything you need to launch your business with confidence.
- Real Estate: Our real estate attorneys have decades of experience helping buyers, sellers, contractors, and other parties achieve their real estate goals. We serve volume capacity and solve complex problems in both commercial and residential real estate.
- Family Law: Struggling with a divorce or a legal matter that is impacting your family? We will support you with compassion throughout the process, making sure you feel heard and valued at all times.
- Litigation: If the legal matter you are facing cannot be resolved through alternative methods, we will represent your best interests in the courtroom. You can trust that we will use time-tested legal strategies to advocate for a favorable outcome.
- Estate Planning & Administration: Taking steps to make sure your legacy is protected is key to allowing you and your loved ones to enjoy a bright future. Our attorneys offer customized estate planning services, as well as trusted guidance during the probate and estate administration process.
- Construction & Lien Law: With many parties involved in construction projects, it’s common for disputes to erupt. We will listen to your goals and advocate for your best interests, striving to achieve a successful resolution.
Our Dedicated Team
Our attorneys offer decades of combined experience in a number of legal fields. Each one of us takes great pride in getting to know our clients as people, and we find that listening carefully to a client’s concerns and goals is essential in building and using an effective legal strategy.